Monday, June 15, 2009

I have been a very bad blogger lately. Life was a bit busier then normal these past few days.
Drs. appts., playground build week, a rare chance to go out with my mom to a book fair and some shopping. Also, I am excited to to tell you that our shop was accepted in the Indie Fixx Galleria. It went live today!! Go check it out if you have a second. There are some amazing items over there. So I was busy entering all the pertinent info for a galleria space as well. I haven't had a chance to make much art but I have been thinking about alot.
Does anyone have a bookstore near them that sells Marie Claire Idees? I was searching at Barnes and Noble yesterday but only could find the Maison copy. I would love to get this magazine and would happily pay for all shipping and handling if someone could get there hands on it. I am going to subscribe soon.

I will be back later (I hope) to share some art. What have you been working on?

No comments: