Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paper Heart Project




Paper Heart Project-
So I had this idea after seeing a cool group project over on Flickr called The Paper Quilt Project
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paperquiltproject/
I decided I would aim to make a heart a day. A small piece of art reflecting something from the day, a wish for the day, a memory. It had to be something easy to do since I am so busy with the kids but it is a way to try out different things while creating a keepsake for yourself and family. So I haven't done one every day. No big deal. I do it when I can. When my kids are eating a snack or playing or I do it with my 3 yr old son. I then just jot down the date and a couple of lines and done. It doesn't have to be perfect or pretty or anything really. I think it will be fun to go back and look at these later. I am thinking I may stitch them together at some point ( not sure how long I will keep at it) and frame them. I think it would be cool for others to join in. It could also be great to make a collaborative Paper Heart Project such as The Paper Quilt Project above. Any takers?

No comments: