Thursday, July 22, 2010

hello


How did a week pass so fast? Between birthday celebrations (he had a blast on the train ride), playground adventures and cleaning up the house for the kids party (including painting the walls) this weekend, I have been delving into the very unfamiliar waters of websites. Oh, what a learning curve it has been. I have a long way to go. Did you ever have an idea in your head and no idea how to execute it? That is exactly where I have been. I am getting better bit by bit with it. Maybe I will be an expert when it is all done. Who knows? 



 So because of all of the above I haven't been creating much. I am feeling the need. I need to make a date with my art supplies. I miss them so. 

Next week look for a new Art Biz Mama interview. Thanks again for all of the positive feedback on this series. I am glad we are all gaining lots of inspiration, ideas and support from it. 

For some summer fun... Louise's Creative Color Challenge.  It starts in August. I can't wait!

Be back soon.
 xo,
dana

7 comments:

jacqueline said...

So glad you had a good birthday celebraion and a wonderful weekend! Oh yes i get too ~ have an idea and don't knwo where to start! I am so excited about your website!! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

So glad youve been having lots of fun, Im so excited to see what you create for my challenge. Not that i like wishing time away, but come on August already! :-) Also Beth and i are finalizing dates for a meetup in Sept. So super excited to finally get to meet you xxxx

AG Ambroult said...

glad your birthday bash was a success. I'd love to know what color you painted your walls. I imagine that are gorgeous choices!

I hear you, on a week flying by so fast these days.

Good luck with your site! I love when you have a grand idea and then have to rise to the challenge of making it happen. You can do it! can't wait to see the finished product.

chrissy said...

dana...sometimes it.s hard to keep all those balls up in the air that we juggle...isn.t it.
be kind to yourself. set that date with your art supplies.
and
happy birthday of course.
i think louise.s challenge will be great fun. i love her. she is soooo lovely!
have a wonderful day.
c

Amelia said...

interviews with other artists/mothers making it work is always inspiring, and tips are gained. Hope you get to pick up your art materials soon. All the things I have learnt on the net about sites and blogs etc have taken me hours of time . . . we get there slowly but surely.

Really thought I was a follower and looked today but I wasn't there so I am now officially there :)

Happy weekend.

Amelia.x

Wini said...

Hi Dana, I also feel that time is going by really fast. All the best with creating your website. I'm sure you will work it out and the result will be fantastic! I look forward to seeing it :)

AG Ambroult said...

Dana! I just went to your site! NICE JOB! It's beautiful!