Saturday, April 30, 2011

spring described

magnolia, finally bloomed. two weeks late
this is truly my favorite (and newly arrived) season for these reasons

blooming
magnolias
robins
clothes on the line
food on the grill
green grass
clear days
beginning again
buds
windows open
renewal
light
light
and
more light
+an anniversary :)

what is it that you love about spring?
_______________________________
P.S. A winner was randomly chosen by my husband for the Creativity Boot Camp. I couldn't pick. I wanted you all to attend but in the end Line won! Congrats Line!
And remember if you are still interested you can still sign up. Half of the course fee is going to a great cause.
Click here to learn more.
xo

3 comments:

Catherine Denton said...

sunshine
sweet-smelling rain
scents of gorgeous flowers
My Blog

Jenny Petricek said...

the smells of freshly-mown grass,
the sounds of kids playing in backyards, the distinctive "pop" of a tennis ball as it hits my racquet, the feeling of raising the shade each morning and knowing that Wisconsin weather can only get better every day.

Concetta said...

Warm air on my skin. And all the things on your list. And more, so much more. Its just the best season. x