Monday, February 23, 2009


Well, this is my first post. New blog. I am the Dana part of DanaandCarol.etsy.com and today my Spring Fling Wreath was added to someones treasury on Etsy!! Very exciting. I was wondering what I was going to write for my first post and then this came today so I figured why not? I don't intend for this blog to be all about our shop. I am going to share all sorts of things. I want to include art, color, inspirations, techniques, ideas, things about my kids (I have two). Things will evolve I am sure. I am totally new to the blogging world. Well, I have been reading some great ones (see sidebar) for some time but never authoring one.

I would love to connect to other artists and mom's out there. I love to share ideas.

I have some things I have been working on in my sketchbook and am going to share soon.

No comments: