Friday, November 27, 2009

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...

I am sorry I don't have a photo but I wanted to pop in and let you know who won the ornament.

Regina from Creative Kismet! Regina would you please email your address and I will get your ornament out to you next week!

Just to let you all know Regina is offering free shipping on selected items in her shop until December 31, 2009. She has lots of beautiful art prints, tea wallets which are great for all the tea drinkers you know (or yourself), and beautiful patchwork pincushions!

I hope you all had a great turkey day!
Ours was full and fun!

2 comments:

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

Congratulations, Regina!

Hope you had a great thanksgiving, Dana!

Regina said...

THank you, thank you , thank you! For everything. I am so delighted to be getting one of your wonderful ornaments. I will email you right now.