Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sketchbook of Jane Reiseger
Sketchbook of Jane Reiseger
Sketchbook of Jane Reiseger
Sketchbook of Dee Beale.
Sketchbook of Dee Beale


The other day I was reading Stephanie Levy's blog and she shared that she had an interview with Nottingham Craft Mafia. They took a sneak peek into her sketchbook, which is wonderful. It led me to the sidebar and to sketchbook peeks. You know I love sketchbooks and seeing other peoples sketches. So I was in heaven. You really must go check it out. I really love the sketchbooks of Jane Reisger and Dee Beale. I love the raw creativity that is found in a sketchbook. They are free and unrestricted. It really is a place to play and have fun.



I created two new wreaths this week. Very springy... I am enjoying winter but I am looking forward to spring!!

5 comments:

Louise Gale said...

Oooh love the sketch book piccies.... ive been naughty with mine....im enjoying the winter too, but seeing your lovely bright colourful new wreaths makes me think of daffodils and the lovely spring things that are soon to be coming our way! Hope your 2010 is off to a great start. :-)

jacqueline said...

The collection of sketch book piccies are gorgeous...i really enjoyed each and every one of it. Your two new wreaths are gorgeous...loving the colors alot! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

Hello Dana! Love your yellow flowers and that crisscross pattern! I'm getting a spring feeling too, it's visible in my colour palette and a bunch of fresh pink tulips on my desk.

Thanks for the inspiring sketchbook links! Great finds!

Michele at A House Called Nut said...

It's so nice to see your wreaths develop! Love those new, spring versions. It's always nice to have a bit of color in the middle of winter.

Off to have a closer look at those sketchbooks!

Regina said...

mmmm, your new wreaths are simply perfect. I adore the colors.