Monday, May 18, 2009

Today...



...My all white wreath made a treasury, then the Front Page!!! I missed seeing it by an hour. I am waiting to see if it shows up on Flickr. Then Hanna from Hanna's Life is Cool sent me a nice note about my wreath and posted it on her blog. Thanks Hanna. This was the second time for the white wreath to be on the FP and it is so exciting!! First, I am honored just to be included in a treasury among such wonderfully talented people and then to make it to the FP... it is so great :).

....I got to open up my new Moleskin watercolor journal and sketchbook. I am so behind on the discovery of these little books. Can't wait to start working in them. I had an idea today when I was outside with my kids. I had to fumble around in my car and bag for a pen and paper to jot it down, it would of been great to have my moleskin. So I think I will carry my sketchbook around at all times for when an idea hits or I see something that I have to record just then. So I say this but I don't know how realistic it is with two little ones. Chances are they will want to draw in it and all over it and my idea may just disappear. I will give it a shot and let you know how it goes.

...I hung out my clothes on our new clothes line.

....My husband had to rescue a baby robin that was either pushed out of his nest or fell out. I felt so bad for it.

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

just want to tell you I love that white wreath. can you send me a photo- i'd love to feature it on the blog?
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com