Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I want for Christmas



O.K. this isn't all I want for Christmas but don't you just love these Happy Tapes? They have great colors and patterns and are made with Japanese washi paper. Lots of possibilities for using them.. collage, packages, cards, tags. Just to name a few.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Today I left to bring my son to school only to discover that they had a two hour delay due to ice. I should of known after I almost fell on my way to the car. So instead we did our grocery shopping. Then we danced to Christmas music and played pin the nose on the Santa. I found a couple of great sites with Christmas games for the kids. Christmas Party Games for Little Kids and Kaboose. The countdown continues.

I have been chugging along with my inspiration boards which are fun but I feel like I "need" to make something. I think I am inspiring myself. :)

5 comments:

Louise Gale said...

Hey Dana, i read your post and thought "oh i want to dance to Christmas music and play pin the nose on Santa!" hope all is going well with your run up to Christmas, i love this time of year, we got our tree on Sunday so ive been having soooo much fun putting the ornaments on. Yours looks fabulous. :-)

Concetta said...

Ha ha, I just finished doing a blog post with the same title! And we both have the carousel widget with some same books! Nice to have met you in cyber space, kindred friend and thank you for your inspiration. concetta x

Michele at A House Called Nut said...

Hi Dana! Just popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! That tape is gorgeous. Not sure I can get it here, but I'm going to have a look around.

jacqueline said...

Dear dana, those are really happy gorgeous tapes and would make such gorgeous gifts! Aahhh i've been listerning to christmas song these weeks and am loving the holiday season! Keep warm and have a lovely merry happy weekend! Love to you!

Alisa said...

I haven't seen that tape before! I love it!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!