Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Loving...

* I really want a print of this new painting by Kelly Rae. Something about this one really speaks to me. I love the title "What is calling you?". I love the layers and I always love butterflies. They hold a special meaning for me.
* I found Cori Dantini's work (Above). Love it!! She had a post on her blog about Squeak Carnwath.
The link takes to her you tube video about her art and process. So great! Here is a link to her website.

*Gorgeous paper cuts by Skinny Laminx
*I bought myself a copy of Artful Blogging the other day. This was a big splurge for me. It was money well spent. I am only about a third of the way through and I can't wait to read more. I usually read this in the bookstore but it was great to take it home and take my time with it. I already follow tons of blogs but I can't wait to go check out all of these. Love the photos and articles. Check it out if you don't already.

*I love that my daughter is so into Frosty ( she calls him Christmas) and Rudolph ( she calls him reindeer) this year. She went down for her nap singing Frosty. She carries the plushies around with her all of the time. She gets so excited when she sees Santa. It is the cutest thing.

* I also love that she calls her brother my Ryan and her pajamas cajamas. I love this age.

I hope your week is a great one!

1 comment:

Louise Gale said...

Dana! Love love love the ornament you sent me, i got it today in the post - SO EXCITED and a huge thank you! ill post on my blog early next week...and i cant wait to get my tree so i can hang it up. I love artful blogging too, i splurged on a bunch of these mags a while back...they are just gorgeous arent they, lets make a resolution to get ourselves published in 2010/2011. :-)

PS Im also LOVING Kelly Rae's new paintings, that lady is so talented and inspirational.

Hope everything is going well. Been a bit out of it this week, love your daughters little quotes. Chat soon. xxx