Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Inspiration Boards

Here are the inspiration boards I made to get me going with my art. I gathered things from here, there and everywhere it seems. I just started selecting things that really spoke to me. That was my only criteria when I was creating them. So far they have been serving their purpose.
They really were alot of fun to create. It really helped to clarify again what I am really drawn to. I leave them up where I can see them during the day so ideas may take hold.









4 comments:

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

Thank you for sharing your inspiration in these wonderful inspiration boards, Dana! I love the touch with the textile bands? I think they are bands? The blue curved one? Very inspiring!

Wishing you a Happy New Year, full of love, creativity and joy!

Concetta said...

I am getting ready to do mine Dana, just worried I wont have enough room! Happy New year Dana!

Wini said...

Hi Dana, What an inspiring start to the year!! I love your boards, they are so colourful, creative and inspiring! Love the florals too. Happy New Year!!

Regina said...

I always love seeing your inspiration boards. So inspiring. Do you find your images in magazines?