Sunday, August 23, 2009

Color Stories: Linen+ Cocoa +Lime+ Pink+ Stone+ Lemon

A new color story today. I hope your weekend was great!

Ours was great. I just got the new Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine. Love it! I am really enjoying the articles by Melanie Testa. Could be because we both attended the same school and studied with the same professors. But her journals are lovely and I now I am thinking of starting one in the new year. So many plans!

With fall just around the corner I keep thinking about yarn. I don't knit but I think I may start an embroidery. I know it isn't yarn but it is needle work. I did one last year and it is a bit meditative. I am also trying to decide on a way to make an advent calendar for my kids. It may take me until November to decide. There are many options out there and some are a bit time consuming. I do want it to be something we will use again but I also don't have tons of time to work on it. Will decide soon.

No comments: