Saturday, August 08, 2009

Some things

Today my husband took my son out, my daughter took a nap for 2 hrs and I did this. Organized my paper. I have been cleaning, storing, rearranging things around here the past couple of days. It feels so good to get rid of things that are no longer right for you. I started an inspiration board as well. Clearing space for new things to arrive.
On another note. If you aren't already familiar with Marisa from Creative Thursday you need to run there right now! ( And then come back here of course :) ) She is a very talented artist who is teaching an e-course that starts this September and I REALLY want to sign up so I hope the money fairy shows up and I can. :) She has wonderful podcasts and a great blog. She is super kind and very supportive. So I may just take the plunge and sign up.
And this little quote I found on a walk through my village a few weeks back when they were having an art exhibit in some store fronts. Love it! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

mayaluna said...

Dana, I love that quote! Marisa's e-course was the best investment in my art I ever made! She really is amazing and dynamic in this soft and gently understated kind of way! The course is a wonderful combo of inspiration and real nuts and bolts. Hope you enjoy. My favorite part was that I could go to "class" in my pajamas at midnight... or whenever my kids were asleep.