Friday, August 14, 2009

Color Stories: Pink + Green



This color story just came about by playing with color. Certainly it isn't anything ground breaking but I was testing out colors on one paper for another color story and actually I liked how these colors were working. I started putting my color stories into a sketch book. Either taping ones in or painting them right in the book.

Today I am cutting paper to do some paintings. I started drawing last night and will begin painting.

Tomorrow I am going to a friends baby shower and I can't wait. It is her first baby and I haven't seen her in a long time so I am excited to see her belly.

I have so many other color stories in me. I hope I can get them down in time.

Have a great weekend. And thank you to the few new followers to my blog. It is great to have you!

No comments: