Sunday, September 06, 2009

Finished!






Gouache, 8"x10" on hot press watercolor paper.

I finished my painting. The mint isn't as bright as it is here. I enjoyed this one and I love working with gouache again. I made it so it could be a painting for the wall but also I can turn it into a repeated pattern.

Also, I learned how to make these LARGE blogger photo posts here. There is also this post that teaches you to enable the large photos for good but I haven't had a chance to try it. I read about in on Gennine's blog. The first way is pretty simple but it isn't set forever.
ETA-Just realized the large photos didn't work!! I guess it was just too easy. Will try again later. I have to give the kiddies a bath. ***Did it! Still think it can go bigger. Try again next time. AND it takes maybe to much time.

No comments: