Thursday, September 03, 2009

Flickr ARTISTS

1. Doodling (A3), 2. New plate design, 3. progress, 4. Watercolor Stripes, 5. VESTIDO XADREZ E PAREDE DE MOSAICO, 6. First week of September journal page., 7. YIP 365.112 : Studio Closeup, 8. blessed, 9. A Collection

First of all this took so long to make!! Ahhh! I used the Mosaic Maker for the first time and I don't know what I am doing wrong but it seemed to take too long to make. Does anyone else use Mosaic Maker with ease?

Well, so I decided to do a mosaic because if you are like me you love browsing Flickr and coming across a great artists work. So I thought I would share with you just some of the artists that I have discovered on Flickr ( a couple of them I may have read about on a blog). There are so many wonderfully talented people out there that daily I am blown away by the beauty that is created. Some of the artists I have read a bit more about on there blog and some are recent discoveries. So I hope you enjoy their work just as much as I do. And if you have favorite artist you discovered on Flickr leave a comment and let me know. I would love to discover some more great art.

No comments: